Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Project Viewer

Options
  • 18-08-2003 2:14pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys,

someone here might be able to help me..

Im looking for some sort of viewer that will allow me view MS project files without having MS Project installed on the PC.

I dont need to be able to make any changes or anything like that, just be able to view the project files that others send me, to be able to say whether any changes can be made or not.

I know there is a plug in for MS Outlook that allows you to change ir add to sections of MS Project files however this doesnt work with Outlook Express or Lotus Notes.

Anyone any ideas?

All help gladly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Go here: http://www.bravaviewer.com/project.htm

It's web based, I don't know how good/bad it is though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Thanks mate..

Ill have a look and let you know what its like..

Tox :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Didnt work, they wont let me download anything without talking to a bloody sales rep.. im haunted by those f**kers all day every day...

So I guess Ill have to look elsewhere, thanks anyway mate..

Tox

Advertisement