Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most painful hurt

• 18-08-2003 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello I was just wondering in your opinion what would be the most painful thing that could happen to someone {what could cause the most pain)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I've heard being shot in the stomach is the worst pain but then what do I know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 HOT

Originally posted by shuvon2002
    I was just wondering in your opinion what would be the most painful thing that could happen to someone {what could cause the most pain)

Physical or Mental hurt????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 shuvon2002

physical mainly but if theres a mentally painful hurt then thats would be interesting

I would say mental pain is worse - physical heals up sooner or later, metal pain haunts you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Originally posted by shuvon2002
    {what could cause the most pain)

Well THAT just made the hair stand up on the back of my neck !!

WHY do you want to know ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 shuvon2002

I've got to admit you make a very good point I didnt even think of mental pain when starting the thread i was just thinking of phsycal like a bikini wax ouch ouch ouch

Go on spill - what did they do to ya????

phew thought you were looking for ideas for getting revenge lol

Worsest physical pain hmmmm - would have to be a lorry driving over you car while you were still in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

An evil laugh?:)

I would imagine that having one's genitals flayed raw and rubbed with salt would be none too pleasent. Remorse is pretty damn painful from what little I've experienced.

If you're actually interested, there's porbably a few websites about torture out there. Buggered if I know where to look though. Might not be a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 The Preacher

I'd say having your front teeth pulled out would be rather unpleasant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Originally posted by The Preacher
    I'd say having your front teeth pulled out would be rather unpleasant.

Naaaaaa ...... having them broke off and the nerve endings exposed would be MUCH more painful ;)

Everyday ouchies ?? I would go for a toothache beyond hell ..... only because it so fresh in my mind :D Would rather have the bikini wax !

And yes also when I first read this I thought the poster was out to extract revenge :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Part of me thinks this might just be a valid FAQ for a newbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

I dunno being sanded peeled and dipped in vinegar would do it for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Stepping on an upturned plug in your bare feet in the middle of the night on your way to the bathroom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Hello I was just wondering in your opinion what would be the most painful thing that could happen to someone {what could cause the most pain)

I would imagine having jagged metal splinters shoved under each finger and toe nail until it came out the other side of the nail would be a bit sore. and then of course.....
    I would imagine that having one's genitals flayed raw and rubbed with salt would be none too pleasent

at the same time and then ......
    being sanded peeled and dipped in vinegar

now that would be sore :eek:

Advertisement