Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support at Metallica

Options
  • 18-08-2003 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

OK, does anyone know who the other suport is going to be this Wednesday, so far
    all I've heard is Linkin Park (duh) and The Darkness, I heard there was 2 more.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

In America, when there was 4 bands playing, the whole day was only an hour longer than our gig will be so I doubt there'll be any more bands tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 O2Suck

any of you boys/girls gotta spare ticket..........****ing left it til the last minuste as per usual and have missed out on one:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

AFAIK, sitting tickets are still available through ticketmaster.ie

Whoops, my bad. Perhaps there'll be some on the day NOT from touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Yeah, I have 3 standing pitch tickets for sale, sell them at cost (€65). Can meet you on the day to exchange money/ticket. I'll be there early so meeting should not be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 O2Suck

Padraig, i pm'd you

• Advertisement
Advertisement