Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alpha centuri o irc

Options
  • 26-03-1999 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

What's New

IRC chat with Brian Reynolds set for 4/1 Brian Reynolds will be participating in an IRC chat on Thursday, April
    1 at 7pm EST. Go to http://civilization.gamestats.com/smac/chat/ for more information or log onto #smac channel,
    irc.iol.ie server at 7:00 on April 1.
    -- (3/24/99) Full Story

to all you alpha centauri fans. i just found this on www.alphacentari.com. id love to get on, but unfortuantely i'll be holland on a erm.. recon mission for the dept of... erm... the ministry of fun!
    also, have any of yis checked out the wav's in the game. i have a put one in for when i shut down me puter. goes 'dont go, the drones need you. they look up to you' in a hal type voice. classic. smile.gif
    whitewash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ere,
    for ythose of you who would be interested in that chat,
    i tok the liberty of been there and i now
    have it logged , so if anyone wants it
    lemie no

unfortunately it started at 1am and by 3am i was bored to tears and knackered so i left then
    but i was told it finished real soon after and i didnt miss much
    so there

Adra smile.gif

Advertisement