Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gui/Swing Developer

• 18-08-2003 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

I have a job here that may be of interest to the Boards peoples..

Looking for a Gui Developer with very strong Swing experience.
    Any one with at least 3 years experience developing with Swing can send me a CV to

james@stelfox.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

location?
    permanent\contract?
    potential package offered?

come on, give yourself a chance to get some people interested!
    you need to give some details...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

It is based in Cork. The position is permanent. And the package is very good. Salary in excess of €40,000 depending on experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Just curious James, did you get many responses? I could probably fit what you're looking for except i'm not over there yet - think they could hold the job till November? :) Actually I doubt my wife would consider leaving Dublin so it doesn't reeeeealy matter.

This is filled now...

In response, we got loads of responses but not many with sufficient SWING experience...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Originally posted by James Melody
    This is filled now...

In response, we got loads of responses but not many with sufficient SWING experience...

Well if you come across anymore such positions in Cork let me know, cos I'm mad to leave where I am now.
    I've only got 2 years Java Exp though among other things of course.

• Advertisement

The role was a hard one to fill. The client was really picky about the type and level of experience.

Certainly if you are keen to move you can send us in your CV and we can see what is suitable. I don't deal with IT so off the top of my head I can't say what is available, but I can get one of the other guys to give you a bell.

james@stelfox.ie

Well guys, the guy who was scheduled to take this position has decided against the move to Cork.

As a result the role is now open again. Anyone who wants to apply for this position can contact me at the above email address.

The important thing to stress is that SWING expereince is important. Really need at least 3 years strong experience.

Regards

James

Advertisement