Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hospital waiting room/scuffle, ha ha

• 18-08-2003 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

You do NOT want this to hapen to you!

A while back, one of my mates was flyin home to Coolock down the main road off the M50 when a dog ran out in front of his precious hog/moped. As he swerved to avoid the clumsy canine, he skidded and came off his moped. The dog was unscathed but Tony, (shall we call him), injured his shoulder and aquired a few scrapes along the way.

He then brought himself to hospital, and proceeded to the waiting room. This was all fine, until, he noticed a boy beside him. This boy was about 16 and with his mother, for he had Downe's Syndrome. This boy liked to lick his hand and wipe it on a persons face!!! And who better to get with a sloppy slap than TONY!!

But Tony had been waiting for over 3hrs, sweating, bored as hell and in slight discomfort, and was in no more humour for this carry on than you or I would welcome a fight with an angry Knacker!

Anyway, the boy tried to saliva buddies with Tony and in the process Tony pushed the boy, he fell to the floor, cried, his Ma gave out, everyone else gave out or looked down on him and then made him leave.

I think there is a lesson to be learned here???

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

And the lesson is don't drive mopeds.

Advertisement