Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The countdown to beating Blade's post...ooops i mean year2000!

Options
  • 31-03-1999 6:18am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yep this is it guys. How to beat Blades post.
    I'll be updating this post every day with a countdown to year 2000. So let me get the ball rolling...........

246 days to go!!!!

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Nutta!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

But it's so crazy, it just might work!

everyone knows that one in a million chances happen 9 times out of 10...

smile.gif

Of course, blade could bribe the moderator.. I mean, think of the agony if the post were locked just as it equalled the record...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Muso!

In the Red Shaft thread you were saying about information files for newbies. How about a list of commands and when they are used for the relative servers. A guy came on last night, didn't know the setinfo command, or the name command.

Also, didn't understand that he shouldn't join in because the teams were very level (though why himself and other observer - fury? - didn't join in on opposite sides I don't know). How about an etiquette guide for the different servers (with a definition file saying what this like RA, RL and spamming actually mean. 'twould save confusion)

Anyhoo, sorry to post this on a different thread but you'll probably look at this one before the other and you ARE trying to beat blade. (what's the record?)

PS. Great game of CA last night. Outclassed as I was, it was still great fun to play. Amazing the difference it makes when players don't start arguing over stupid things. Thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

is Daa ACTUALLY gey?

(i know he came onto me!!!)

logs on request!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Good suggestions Lolth. I'll get to work on it.

Only 245 days to go smile.gif

M

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Almost forgot today but only 244 days to go (most of the day is gone though)

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

muso this should shave off a day smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

Yeah I'm contributing to this as well.
    Blades ego has grown so much now..
    I saw him playing CA the other day called "130_posts_ tongue.gif". He refused to admit it but I know it was him.

Post damn you

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

CLOUD!
    ur gonna need that new server fast cos the 486 aint gonna hold all the posts smile.gif
    /me sees hard disk drive meltdown...
    like what happens to the modem when u broadcast radio, play quake and download pr0n smile.gif
    or sometin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

only 243 days to go hehe got b4 u today muso
    Blade u goin down

• Advertisement

Hehe - fair enough GM, I'll take all the help I can get smile.gif

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

take this blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

LADS WE NEED MORE POSTS must beat blade
    IF everyone posts every day we should be past blades posts in a week so ffs post NOW.
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

hmmm, this brings the total to a whole 14 posts tongue.gif Somehow i doubt this is gonna work muso, anyway another post will come along and beat it first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

faeg bah...nah..dunno....stuff lioke:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

lo lads was up who thinks beckhams hair do is gay i think he is gay and posh spice is a man ? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

Keep it going

Just do it(tm)

I got 20 quid off Nike to post that tongue.gif

Alan
    Head Granddragon of the Beat Blade Boys (BBB)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

U bast*ards!

My thread broke at 138 posts!!! it didn't just stop! ask cloud it was growing at a rate of 20 a day when it crapped out, besides it was a geniune thread on 1 particular discussion not a "please add one post a day" thread wink.gif

Blade

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes I agree with blade!
    This is a dreadful state of affairs.
    I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves and stop this instant.

DeVore
    (thats 23 I think heheh)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yes, I agree,

The very

thought

of just

posting

for the

hell of it

sickens

me.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Blade's my Bud - and I'm not gonna contribute to a thread to beat his....

Slosh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

As I was reading this thread I found an alarming ammount of pink belly-button fluf(in my belly-button of course) Just thought I'd tell ye thats all. Down with Blades post wink.gif

SB...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement