Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Round Cao: 6am Tomorrow Morning

Options
  • 18-08-2003 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Well it's finally feckin here: the first round CAO offers are on the the CAO website tomorrow morning at 6am.

Now, decisions decisions: should i stay up until then? or GET up then?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i decided to stay up...45 mins to go...i'm not really worried though...i'm fairly certain i got my first preference. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭selling_irish

yeh i decided to stay up too.

well, decided to spend the night half-asleep watching tv, waiting for 6am. it's times like these that you realise the utter ****e that's on tv at night-time. oh, except its this time of the day that mtv actually do play some music!

well, i was hoping the cao website might have published the offers a little early, but they didn't.

anyway, only 5 minutes to go now.

good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

I stayed up playing games until 5am, went to sleep, twas only on the day I found out the offers were out. lol I ended up checkin and accepting at 9pm the next day

Advertisement