Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peewee

Options
  • 05-04-1999 4:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Lads relax with the Peewee abuse. Behind all that f***in and blinding he makes a lot of sence. The day ye cant take a bit of constructive critism without ye having panic attacks and paranoid delusions about Peewee being an alias of the one the only "DAA!!!"oh mi god!!, who i also feel gets a ruff time from ye the self apointed representatives of the Irsih Q1 and Q2. scene. Long live those who go against the grain and make life less dull.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lol

Oh and i nearly forgot while im still in the humour...all ye dissin' Adra in his less than enamoured thread are absolute saps, he's dead right. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

[This message has been edited by DEATH (edited 05-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

lol u sap adra's a woman

Slap

well so im told
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hehe
    lol hun, im female
    and ta smile.gif

Adra smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lol

My appollogies to Adra on the whole gender issue. I'm a sap smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hhe dont worry about it hun smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'd really love to know why there is such a big conspiracy going on at this moment. It seems the Government wants people to think peewee is NOT a total and utter ass. It won't work though, I can assure you.

Kegs.
    (Yes?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The main question has to be tho, who actually gives a flying fu[k at a rolling doughnut???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Pee Wee hehe. Constructive i think not mate.

He is about as subtle as a 5 year old child.

Everything is Fu*k this and and your all Shi&te that. As far as i'am concerned he's dug his own grave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............doughnut!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Peewee is Milosovich....there i said it.

Advertisement