Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mohaa problems!!!!!!!

Options
  • 19-08-2003 12:03am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok just bought this POS(not really) of a game and am having some terrible problems trying to get it to run for more than 10 minutes at a time.

It keeps crashing with the error message that

mohaa has caused an invalid page fault in either mssfast.m3d or mss32.dll.

Anyone else had this problem as I believe that its fairly common.Apparently the mss files are to do with the miles sound system.Ive tried it with the sound turned off.And the only way I can get the thing to run is in 640x480 windowed mode and even then after a few minutes it still crashes.Ive done all the usual--updated drivers,clean install of windows etc but still no luck.Im pulling my hair out at this stage!!!!!!!

Someone please help!!!!!
    Richie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

anyway, now the problem is on a file called mssfast.m3d file which can be found in the folder c:\program files\ea games\mohaa\snddrives

so i think you are right, it's about driver corruption, so guide me through on how to run glsetup? thanks

1st edit: oh and by the way, buy a new card?!?!?! c'mon dude, not every body is as rich as you are

2nd edit: oh and why does moh only supports/run under open gl mode? is there anyway to change it into d3d mode?

It seems you need to dl the latest version of opengl to stop that error message coming up

regards

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

You could try the patch for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

www.modtheater.com and do a search using your error as the words should get you a few replies.

kdjac

Advertisement