Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 days of hell

Options
  • 06-04-1999 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

thats it i need a fix
    **** watching tele and talking to normal ppl that sucks
    i want cw bring it on lads only on ca mind u smile.gif
    iceman's back
    stop shakeing lads the pain wont last long smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ROFL thats probably a record time smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

ice u durty ****
    how long was that
    hours?
    i think its all a load of ****** loads o ppl posting to the board saying bi bi my life sucks because of quake they try to leave and they find out their life was ****e b4 quake so its worse without and comeback. not saying that this is you ice, but instead of making a tart of urself on the boards just e-mail the ppl that you want to tell ur going, thus avoiding this.

god i talk ****e the same kind of ****e that i will kick out of zero.
    AINT THAT RITE

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think Chrome holds the record (same day).

Who holds the records for the most used name changes? (and not the spur of the moment ones).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

think chrome holds that too hobbes smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ah yes many's a time i've seen ppl who dont even bother to announce they're coming back. They play under an alias for a while or just quietly hang around the servers like it would be somthing drastic to delete their quake directory once and for all (hi Tincool smile.gif. Some have managed to keep it up for a few months, hanging around on irc and such, in the quake channels too, and end up getting lured back with everyone talking about great games they're having. And I have also seen ppl saying they were quitting not once, but twice and even three times (blah blah...its time to hang up me rocket launcher, Quake is taking up to much of my time etc etc..), only to be back fragging within a month or two at least. Of course there are those who actually managed to get out...but they are in the tiny minority. Quake is like that old 1960's show with Roger Mcgohann, the Prisoner, where everyone had aliases and every time he thought he had escaped it turned out he never left in the first place....

• Advertisement
Advertisement