Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Linkin Park dropped out of the concert tomorrow?

Options
  • 19-08-2003 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

has anybody else heard this rumour? I've heard it from 2 different people today. Of course, neither of them can tell me where they themselves heard it from, so I'm a little skeptical. Can anybody confirm?

thanks

Daz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

As far as I know they're still playing. There were loads of rumours regarding whether they were playing or not. Some people who don't like Linkin Park can't seem to be able to dislike them without being assholes about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Doubt it. They've got more festivals as well as a European tour to play, so it would be unlikely to leave out this date for any particular reason. As if there is one to begin with.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

.....one can only pray. Chester is getting violently sick after every show they play apparently, so I guess they don't plan on pulling out if they're still ploughin on when he's that bad.

Nasty place, the music business.
    Dregin

Advertisement