Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone name the artist\album\tunes i downloaded?

Options
  • 19-08-2003 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Left my St.Anger cd at home so went on to Bearshare to dowload the songs so i could listen to them in work.
    Did a search on Metallica for Music\Mp3s.
    Loads of results but unlike kazaa ye cant sort by album.

I downloaded the following that were at the top or the rankings for St.Anger labeled files:
    Metallica - St. Anger - Dirty Window.mp3 5308171 bytes
    Metallica - St. Anger - Some Kind of Monster.mp3 5716096 bytes
    Metallica - St. Anger - Frantic 1.mp3 4655357 bytes

Surprise, surprise they werent what they said they were but i listened to them anyway out of curiousity and was even more surprised that i actually quite liked what i heard.
    They are instrumental + electronics tracks but i've no idea who the artist(s) are or where to get more of them.
    Has anyone else downloaded them and know any more about em?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

a mate of mine downloaded what were supposed to be metallica songs but werent.... they were this pretty good metal stuff which was a lot better than the shte on st.anger

estimated thread life: 5 hours max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Not sure about the legallity of downloading mp3s from albums you already own, but... No idea what they could be tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Originally posted by nesthead
    estimated thread life: 5 hours max

*cough*
    well what every they are they're good tunes, was just curious as to their origin. better than getting the songs you were expecting except with al the beeps and whistles courtesy of the record company sapming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

AFAIK most of the metal songs are by messhuggah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

*Snip*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Right, this is getting closed before it gets into a "I downloaded this and that" contest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement