Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone get a C1 in physics, after thinking they did better?

Options
  • 19-08-2003 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

I did and so did 4 of my mates. 2 were confident of 95%+, one definately felt he got an A1 and the other was confident he completely aced the paper. I myself counted a total of about 10 marks out of the whole paper that I thought I lost. I just think it's a tad odd that the 5 of us all got C1s after thinkning we got A1s. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Yeah, hate to say it to ye's but **** happenes, ye'd be surprised at what you thought you got right on the day and you'll see on view examination scripts day what ye ****ed up....... was sure i'd gotten 98%+ leaving physics exam turned out to be only 91%(i know A1 and i'm only being picky, but just making the point....). Same happened with maths, was sure of 300/300 in paper one and only bout 240 in paper 2, turned out both were about 260...... so most of yer estimates on the day turn out to be rubbish in my experence

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Could easily be an error for adding up the points. Or perhaps it was a clerical error for your group. I did physics and you can easily tell how well you did. Just view the script with a calculator.

I know how you feel, i only got a b3 in Geog...sheessh

Advertisement