Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That CTF server...

Options
  • 07-04-1999 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

In the current spirt of revival i'd like to draw your attention to the Indigo CTF server. I dont think I have ever seen more the 2 ppl on it. It could be put to good use as a FFA server which might draw a few people away from CA and maybe even lead to a few more wars.

In the end of course Slosh runs the servers and he can do what he wants with them but at least think about this as its a shame to see a good server going to waste.

EL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

either that or we start playin CTF again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Don't get me wrong, I love CTF and TF and if ppl start playing them again all well and good but if the servers just sitting there idel then I think it should be changed.

yes actually sorry about that but im still asleep

if we cant get ctf going, an ffa server would be good. needs something more than CA and we definately need more wars, and FFA would maybe promote that because its more like war games than ca, having to collect weapons and KILL for a change!

Thats just what I was thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

There is a FFA server (IOL) at 159.134.244.133:27500 but there is seldome anyone playing on that too ?? oh well sad.gif

MikeS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 haha

no no no i love ctf leave it their pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ya leave the ctf server!
    ppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasesssssssseeeee?

i love ctf too
    but lets at least organise some ****in games!!
    cmonnnn dev or someone of the old ctf-god-types!

u know u want to...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, never played ctf (or TF for that matter), maybe I'll give it a go. I used to drop in on the server on the off chance of getting a game, but I've never met anyone on it. I like the idea of them (especially the character options, I always wanted to play the scout, EAT MY HOT NAILS EVIL SCUM OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!, eeep! they're firing back, ehhhhh, run.) so, if yer organising a game, drop me a mail (ep pres has the addy I use most often but I also check the lolth7 addy) or post the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Ctf is staying (for now anyway) - BUT there is an ffa server no1 is using!!

ffa1.quake.ie

Use it!!

Slosh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Fing

C'mon lads, get yer bleedin' hooks out...!

Fing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

emmmm, which ones the ctf addy again? I'm too lazy to look it up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Fing

194.125.133.253:30000

OPPS, didn't see that FFA server, soz.

As for gettin some CTF going i'm all for it.

Maybe we should have a CTF night some time when all the ppl who want it can meet on the server and maybe even kick start it again.

Sunday maybe?

Advertisement