Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-merge forums?

Options
  • 19-08-2003 9:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Cloud is on the rampage at the moment, any chance of getting the two IrelandOffline forums re-merged while he's in the mood? The Policy forum gets very little traffic.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'd leave the decision with the Committee myself. It may be quiet, but it keeps announcements etc out of this forum, i.e. out of the noise, saves them from being drowned.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

While I think having two forums is a Good Idea(TM), more should be done to avoid overlap, and better convey the difference between the two; I have found myself unsure which forum to start a new thread in at least once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Yeah - the two forums is probably a good thing but...

They should be renamed into somethig a little more concise so people know where to read/post.

Either that or stickify the important stuff and merge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I think theres a place for both forums. Just because market/policy is low traffic doesnt mean that its not useful. Perhaps more useful names for the forums would be good though, i can see Urban Weigls point on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

The decision to move could be left with the moderators...with all posts pertaining to IOFFL in general being started by forum members in the one place??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

The decision to move could be left with the moderators...with all posts pertaining to IOFFL in general being started by forum members in the one place??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Cloud is on the rampage ......

I was wondering what you meant by that until i started to use the Drop menu. Other than the "Subbed" they have been reorganised.

Wait for it now half dozen post to admin forums under a topic :
    "cant find this or that forum anymore".

Advertisement