Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicknames.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

u certainly are a bundle of happiness. eh?

me - abe (shudder), gaybraham (shudder), aliminator, sensuator (do'nt ask me where my classmates got that from).

sidenote- Wtf are all the session 2-ers. this place is mobbed by ya ****************(i won't say it neil) session 1-ers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 John1188

firstly that is is how u were named Sparky, and secondly u didn't throw ur books at me u swung them at me. throwing wud require skill and there was no skill just you swinging madly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Do you not like sparky, sparky? I think its a great name. I call you it because I didn't know your real name for a while but i knew people called you sparky. hooray... I think its a great name. I had no nickname except for 'Richards sister' and 'me' which Aisling called alison. I called her me also. That was fun.

if i knew how to post a poll i wud, and this would be it's topic:

"Should Sparky legally change his name to Sparky?"

if someone out there really has nothing better to do i ask u to start this poll on my behalf, thank you

Why would he do that? then people would just come up with another nickname for Sparky and that won't be good. I like Sparky. Thats a stoopid poll. You could also ask why don't I legally change my name to Richards sister? maybe I should...

• Advertisement

but if his name was Sparky then he would have a cool name and there would be no need for a new nickname

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

His names Pukey. Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

how bout we forget the name pukey, eh?

and excuse me john, you were face down, wrapped around my leg looking at my shoe, you wouldnt know whether i threw or swung.

and i damn swung.

and it was damn good.

and today, at a christening in cavan, a 9 year old cousin of mine called me sparky. oh god was i weirded out.

vote marc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

Lisa: Jane got a poncho because I had a spare one, and she sent me something in return. When I obtain another poncho, you'll get it if I get something in return *winkwink*

Also, people were going to call me Pony Alex? I want them shot, or stabbed since you've no guns.

Simon: Just be glad Arizona Alex and I didn't get to choose your nickname. You would not have liked it... Bono.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Nyopallo
    Also, people were going to call me Pony Alex? I want them shot, or stabbed since you've no guns.
    Yes.......NO guns

Alex once threatened to kill me slowly and painfully if I tried to cut off his ponytail

• Advertisement

i know u swung for two reasons first of all if u had thrown them u would have had to pick them up again and u did not and secondly because u just u swung,

also htf does ur 9yr old cousin know u as Sparky?

vote Sparky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Originally posted by John1188
    i know u swung for two reasons first of all if u had thrown them u would have had to pick them up again and u did not and secondly because u just u swung,

also htf does ur 9yr old cousin know u as Sparky?

vote Sparky

THE BAD GRAMMAR! THE BAD GRAMMAR! *hits head off monitor*
    Please, please, this is not a text message, TYPE ENTIRE WORDS! And proper punctuation, if you wouldn't mind.

"Man will serve "God" so long as he believes grammar is inportant"- Friedrech Nietzsche

i care not for grammar

"Man will serve "God" so long as he believes grammar is inportant"- Friedrech Nietzsche

i care not for grammar

"John Bowler is so dead tomorrow" - Me

why am i being killed tomorrow?
    wats wrong with that quote?
    why did it take me months to realise you go to my school?

why am i being killed tomorrow?
    That is a truth that may only be shared by asassin and target in the seconds before the strike
    why did it take me months to realise you go to my school?
    Never mind that we discussed CTYI at the open day. I was the intimidating looking guy in the black uniform that told you all what CTYI was like, because you lot hadn't gone before but you had to tell people about it. Timmeh liek

Anyway, I must go sharpen my katana, and practice shouting "I'm gonna fook you up GOOD, boy!" Don't wanna choke at the critical moment.

HA! now i know when to duck!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

marc, what the f00k were you doing coming to cavan and not telling me? jesus like. cavan, lisa, that whole connection there y'know.
    i called marc sparky (on seldom occasion might i add) coz of his bright red hair. and you just call ginger marks sparky. it's just what's done like.
    Jane with the Jelly boobs
    Period

*pisses herself laughing in fond remembrance*.

Lisa: Jane got a poncho because I had a spare one, and she sent me something in return. When I obtain another poncho, you'll get it if I get something in return *winkwink*

you name the time and place mate.
    (i saw the poncho btw - clint eastwood eat your heart out)

yes, obviously ****e people like, i stopped them. cos how crap is that, it's like calling someone black paddy cos they've got blak hair and their name's paddy. jesus man. i even heard some fools throwing round 'california alex'. which is just, just wrong. poncho alex for president like.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

where in cavan are you from?

Lisa: The time is 4 PM, February 3rd, 2004.

The place is my house.

You should have let me suggest one for Arizona Alex, I was fond of calling him Ninja Alex, what with him being a ninja and all.

• Advertisement

i care not for grammar

You're trying too hard to not care about grammar. I mean, you could so easily just put in 'you' which you do sometimes, but you just put in bad grammar to be 'in' with the texting folk. It seems so forced in your posts. grr. That annoys me. Mayhaps I have to stop analysing things so much... but it really seems like thats what you're doing. You sir, are a wannabe idiot.

Originally posted by Spenguin
    you just put in bad grammar to be 'in' with the texting folk. It seems so forced in your posts. grr.

i don't even know who "the texting folk" are!
    i just use watever bits of txt langauge enter my typing, i don't even notice it most of the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

hehe, john tried to mock me with all his might (saying i had no throwing skills) but he just ended up being mocked. justice shall be swift and final.

i see you havent started that god thread yet, john. you sir, are a fool.

a fool who stole a quote of mine, mutilated it, and used it completely wrong till it lost all worth and meaning.

FOOL.

i don't even know who "the texting folk" are!
    i just use watever bits of txt langauge enter my typing, i don't even notice it most of the time!

THERE!! RIGHT THERE!! come on man! Typing that extra 'h' and 'e' isn't that hard! You're just in denial. Change your avatar in the hopes that people won't recognise you eh? Well, it worked on me until I saw this post. BUT I AM FOOLED NO LONGER! If you don't know what I'm talking about when I say texting folk, then I retract the word 'wannabe' from my previous post.

Originally posted by theymademedoit
    hehe, john tried to mock me with all his might (saying i had no throwing skills) but he just ended up being mocked. justice shall be swift and final.

i see you havent started that god thread yet, john. you sir, are a fool.

a fool who stole a quote of mine, mutilated it, and used it completely wrong till it lost all worth and meaning.

FOOL.
    This Man speaks the truth. He will be our new god*

*Offer only valid first quarter 3826

where in cavan are you from?
    larry my good man, i'm from (loch) gowna. you'll know where it is, cos it's rock. well it mostly consists of water, but y'know...

bring it alex

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

hell yeah i know were it is, i'm from arvagh.

what's your name?

feck off larry. i'm lisa reilly. live three miles from you. corfree like. jesus, small world. who are you when you're at home, at home in arva? (without the gh man)

Lisa: The whole point of me telling you to come here is so that I wouldn't have to bring it anywhere, it'd stay right where it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

I didn't know you didn't like the name sparky either.....why? I like it! But just to please you I shall call you something else....pukey! And Neil, I can think of a nickname that doesn't relate to your surname.....goatboy, scapegoat, neil the homeless mountain goat and so on.

Advertisement