Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicknames.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

Lisa: No, Arvagh is definately has a "gh" on the end of it, well it should anyway. I'm Niall Bouchier ( perhaps "Larry" is a slightly misleading name?) It is indeed a small world, and as i just said, my name isn't jesus.; maybe there should be like, an arvagh reunion or something, that would be cool. Where do you go to school?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

[\QUOTE] Lisa: The whole point of me telling you to come here is so that I wouldn't have to bring it anywhere, it'd stay right where it is.

lazy americans. show some initiative alex.

yeah larry/niall, i don't like the idea of the gh in arva. puts me off the place altogether. if your mother's called sheila then i think i have an idea who you are.
    cavan reunion, that's me, you and grace. whoa.
    i go to the convent in granard, cos that's how i'm living. you probably go to moyne yeah? thought so.
    (ps, i don't know how old you are, but i don't scud round arva much, never have, the most memorable thing i've done there is when i was about ten or eleven, fifth or sixth class, three of Yeer Crowd threw tomatoes at me and my friends so i pegged one against the wall and beat the **** out of him and tripped the other guy up. and i remember the third guy was blond and on a bike. so if you remember that, that was me. i'm really nice in real life.)

Advertisement