Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ?

Options
  • 07-04-1999 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Jesus Butcher, you take any chance you can to take a dig at NiC, and for this reason we left the iq2cl, because of toss pots like you ruining it, we do take the clan seriously. We have some very talented players. YES it was our fault that we played a b team player (but we still fookin won the match considering). We are out of the iq2cl, because of **** like u ruining it for us.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Is there any NI Quake2 clans out there looking for a friendly sometime with clan NiC ? We seem to have wiped up down south, and in the uk leagues, so we need another challenge smile.gif
    KrAsH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

dear krash,

if you'd b so kind as to stop talking outta your ar$e it would b most appreciated. and you wonder why noone took NIC serious? pulling out of the IQ2CL because you didn't get yer own way was sad. you played an invalid player but wouldn't admit it was NIC's fault. why would anyone respect NIC?

signed
    [HIV]ButcherOfNog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Wiped up?? Wiped out, more like. the UK league - what league are you in?? I seem to recall SS putting you out of the UK hpb cup, so that's zero games out of one there.

And it doesnt matter if you won the fookin match considering, you fielded an ineligible player, cant get your head round that concept can you?

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 08-04-99).]

yeah CT I thought you'd be the next person to take a dig at NiC, since that is the way you are, well I am not even going to bother replying. **** I just have smile.gif

Yeah Krash, paranoia still running rampant in the NiC camp, I see. BoN pointed out that your first post is tripe, instantly you're 'oh the whole world is against us everyone hates Nic, oh lordy me'.

NiC are hardly a new clan, all the members have been around for at least six months if not longer, maybe if you didnt act like a five year old when anyone says anything to you you dont like then you wouldnt need to carry on the way you do.

If only the whole world wasnt agin ye.

• Advertisement

no CT, just ****s like you, and for what reason ? I can't explain.......

You cant explain cos I have nothing against you or most of NiC, but you act like I hate you all. What have I done or said to annoy you so much?

But now you're getting personal, so tell me what your problem is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

lol, excuse me krash but please read the very first post,
    We (NIC) seem to have wiped up down south
    thats a dig at all other irish clans, i took a dig back. i don't take anymore digs at NIC than i do at DzR, LsD, DF, GI, EED, CT errrm any and all clans you care to mention.

if you've a problem with HIV, fine, we'll have a match on sunday, you choose a level, we'll choose a level. see if you can wipe us up smile.gif the world isn't against you, we all love you really really lots, come back and play with us.

Sorry this is just ****ing me off too much, we won't be playing any other irish clan bar DF (this weekend) ever again. Or posting to this board ever again. Or talking to either of you in irc ever again.

Thank fu[k for small mercies. You immature cretin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

"My so called Life".............its kinda like...krashs dream world....with krash as claire danes..(cept shes a ride);/....like NiC have cleaned up....in "krash's so called life"...........
    /me battens down the hatches smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Hey, I thought infighting only ever happened with Q1 people. Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

No that's inbreeding :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wildph

DOn't think Quake2 has really taken off in NI.. Halflife and Quake1 (QW) seem o be the most popular.

WPh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Seems NI people have sense then...

Advertisement