Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iomege DVD +RW Drive In Win 98

• 20-08-2003 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

Ok my fiend in after getting A Iomega DVD RW drive, I can t seem to get this up and running for him, In the BIOs is sees the DVD RW drive which is ok, In device manager it sees the unit just as a CD rom drive, it will read cd's fine but not DVD so needless to sya I cant burn CDr or DVD r , I have download this driver from the Iomega website for Win 98 and still no joy, If I connect the drive into a WIn Xp machine we have no problems, Has anyone out there got any experience with these drives using WIn 98

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Does Win98 support DVD writers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭tech

well it says so, but id say its a pain to configure it to work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭napalm@night

yeah id say its like the win 95 ver with usb support only the usb support bit never seemed to work right...

Advertisement