Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phones Forum

Options
  • 20-08-2003 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

My suggestion is to have a forum dedicated to mobile phones.

There was a "Wireless" forum under technology that covered phones, but since this Wireless is now located under internet, I don't think it's sufficient for phones.

I'm a bit of a phone addict, but I'm sure there's loads more like me out there that would like to see a dedicated phone forum???
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Perhaps the Internet is too narrow a category and should also be Nets / Comms or Internet / Communications...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I agree that 'internet' is too narrow for the nets/comms forum. This forum dealt with a lot of things and i don't think its right under Internet heading. Communications would be a better word that internet imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

A suggestion here while your on a mad cloud buzz :)

It seems to me that Broadband isnt really being used for the purpose it was created for (instead of broadband specific websites and apps its more about troubleshooting and availability) and Nets/comms is and always has been vague.

Why not scrap them both and have 2 new fora (forums? forae? Yoda? no wait, i dont care:) ) like Internet and Internet connections.

ok, so those names might not be right, but does anyone get what i mean?

Advertisement