Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ2CL - So whats the story?

Options
  • 07-04-1999 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

well? if its not on this sunday i want to arrange a few friendlies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Just bare with me for today I'm workin on it. As most people are aware by now 4 clans dropped on Sunday which has more or less scuppered the league so I'm reworkin it.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

and why?, may i ask, did they all decide to drop?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

cgamge? taught?
    I'm getting you a spell-checker, my boy

Yeah JM a change from the normal league routine would be nice, so if anyone has some good ideas mail me.

As for reasons for dropped clans I'll do a bit on q2n l8r.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i know what JM's getting at, it would be great if HIV could drag opposition to dm2 every game smile.gif

but i think the ukccl way is better so leave the format as it is. you just end up playing a few levels the other way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Maybe we should cgamge it to 2 levels with both clans choiseing one. But they can't play the same level 2 weeks running.

Or everyone plays each other twice.
    Just a taught.

OK then why don't we do a random level for each match like a draw for all matches and there's a random level for each.
    IE. Each match on a particular night will all be on different levels.

Plus i reckon a cup would be good.
    And another point we could try get a few other uk clans to join it. EED did so lets get Barrysworld to give details of the league on thier news site and tell all their welcome. ??????

Again a taught.

JM

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Again, that's "thought".
    Will he ever learn?

What would he do with out you Max, you don often see such a display of brotherly luv on the board.

RE askin other UK clans to join, no f[]ckin way, there would be more drops and I would just like for once to finish a league, jus once thats all I ask. So lets just run this as a small league and get it finished give doozer the medals and then we'll think about how we will change it.

Also q2n has been updated on this.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Lets just finish the schedule as posted, ignoring those who have dropped, natch. Definitely none of this random levels, playing two levels or any of that bollix, lets just finish the league and get Doozer off their high horses once and for all smile.gif

LOL - nice one

K so far we got HIV, DzR, TUK, EED, LSD, DF,GI and i think one other but this has yet to be confirmed.

Aren't HIV gettin c0cky, one win over DzR in the history of Q2 and they think they own the league now smile.gif. Face it lads when it comes to leagues DzR don't fu[k about we will rape you, and then LSD/EED will stomp yr ass.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

[This message has been edited by shank (edited 08-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

uk players and clans suck ass!
    thank you and good day

ok, i've forwarded that to EED cheez, gluck when you play them smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I think you'll find thats two wins over DzR so far Shank. Get your facts right smile.gif

Max i really hate you. I feel rather stupid now !!!! smile.gif

Yep its two win plus we had em last time.

WAs just onto Slim on irc and gave him this url so you know what that means Cheez.

G'luck against Billox Lurker Slim and Druzel.

And no half hearted comments of how your not scared. I know i am smile.gif.

Right ohh cya.
    BTW.

Dyslexia rules KO!!!
    JM

U beat us twice?
    Are you insane, do you really expect me to believe that, its all just lies, damn lies. Lads did I miss a match r what?

Lets say for arguments sake u beat us twice [which u fu[kin didn't btw smile.gif], maybe we were jus doin it to fu[k wif yr heads. Anyway like I said earlier there is a big difeerence between trainin sessions and league, you know we're gonna be handing out Serbian kikins to yr albanian a$$'s.

Btw, we still on for trainin tonight at 10.00 lads?

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

yep shank, training at 10 tonite. and we're not countin them as real matches as i ain't putting the results up. tis nice to beat you guys to a pulp thou smile.gif

Yep where you gonna get handed another lession in HIV superiority [Max that right?]

Long live the Albainians there gonna have there revenge ohhh yes. See were like the US airstrikes were gonna shove neumerious [Max??] Rockets up your arses smile.gif

I give up you twat.

When I get home from work etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

I find these training sessions more enjoyable than leauge (grudge) matches, lets keep them that way smile.gif

Right then FINE you don't like my ideas that just great.

Give DzR the medels i think not Shank. HIV gonna stomp all over you. As long as we don't have em on Dm6 and even if we do will stomp all over you.

Notice a new found confidence now that we got a 56k modem ohhh its great getting the odd ping frag. Next stop isdn i reckon.

Notice not one spelling error.

Tuh!!! spell checker my arse. smile.gif

JM

He did of course mean: give DzR the medals not "medels", whatever they are.

I apologise on my illiterate brother's behalf, for any confusion caused.

Yeah i gotta say the praccies with Doozer the last few weeks have been the best games i've had in ages. It's great to have more matches on War1 and War2.

Advertisement