Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net House Friday night Quake

Options
  • 07-04-1999 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Ok this friday Net House will be probley by full and people who want places will have to book.
    so post to the board. the first people on the board will be the first people on the list,
    this will keep you a plase till 10:30 if you have not paided by 10:30 then the next person on the list will get the computer.
    if you have paid and not turned up by 11:15 and someone wants a computer then they will get it and you will get your money back, so pay befor 10:30.
    People booked so far
    Tecno
    Cave
    Take-it
    DeVore
    Suds
    7 computer left so start booking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Stick me down fora puter there, but not beside Dave as he smells wink.gif

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Yes for it is true my good man, I hum of ass.

who do u luv...

juNk laa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Put me down, my good man.

Dan

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

If I manage to successfully chloroform my girlfriend, I may pop by

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, interesting technique there Max.. use it often?

Sorta cut down on the Women's Movement a tad though, wouldn't it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Ya ya ya put me down for one like a goo laa I'll be back from Donegal by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

pmg your alive mark smile.gif..me and johny was just saying we thought you was dead smile.gif..heheh

gis a shout when your back we`ll go out for beers, just like the good ol days smile.gif..

Ro.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Actually, It was precisely "Women's Movement" that promted me to use chemicals in the first place. Previously, the damn biiiatches kept moving while i tried to staple them to the ironing board. And once you've nailed them down somewhere, its a real pain getting their knickers off. Then, grab the lipstick and you're off!! Body Art is great. Chloroform is great. Kind of like Kellogg's Frosties, in that regard.

mmmmmm...........knickers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I take it your girlfriend doesn't read the boards then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Max i feel compelled to let Bridgit know this URL in the interests on the womens Movement and all.

Well i think i will be there so knock me in there for a seat like a good man.

• Advertisement

If she did, do you think I'd be letting her know where all those headaches come from??? I do NOT think so, my friend.

Besides, I'd lose the brownie points I earned for giving her that bottle of "perfume".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 peterpan

Id like to go too smile.gif
    so book the comp for me smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

So far we have 12 people booked in
    Suds
    DeVore
    Take-it
    Tecno
    Cave
    Shank
    Regi
    Freak_Bruther
    Max
    JaneyMackers
    Bunney
    Peterpan
    the booking are till 10:30pm on friday night and if they have not paided by
    then the place will go to the next person on the list.
    and if you can not make then tell me on irc.iol.ie #quake2 or irc.quake.ie #quake.ie
    or even on the board

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

throw us down there as well

So are people going out on the beer first or what. If so where and when.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

I`ll be down for a little while..
    I`ll just kick cave off his machine tongue.gif..

hehe

Ro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Bazza laa......spose McSorley's for a few before hand would be cool nuff say around 8(7:30/7/6/NOW!) or so then a carryout an up to nethouse??

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Mark ya fookin good thang, drinks it is so!!! Meself and Pete will see yas in McSorley's at around 8.50 approx. Lets try and pull a few skangers lads......

who do u luv...

juNk laa

P.S. I no longer hum of annal excretion...

Oops summits comeup lads I wont make it tonight

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

Advertisement