Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

America V Ireland Q2

Options
  • 10-04-1999 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Ok i have a Q2 clan that wants to play Q2 Irish clans. Their allllll Modem players and dont cheat and have no zbots etc but they are interested in playing Irish clan teams just fer the fun of it. But! ok i can c a lorra problems 1. all the files they need to download just to get on to an irish server. 2. The crap pings their gona get. 3. The amount of layers that can play on an Irish server at the one time (like they have a min of 20 players at a time) 4. The amount of Bull i will have to go through to set this up. Soooo smile.gif If anyone is intersted and can help in any way ide be really glad of the help to set it up + its just gotta be 1 game here on an irish server and 1 game on an American server and its just gotta be fer fun! so if any of ye's can help an is interested lemmy know smile.gif

MikeS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

PS Sorry fergot to mention this was an American Q2 clan smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Goo laa tell them to gimmee a shout like, cave@tinet.ie

who do u love...

juNk laa

Advertisement