Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Shop for golf equipment

• 20-08-2003 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Dunno if this is the correct place to post this. Can anyone point me in the direction of an online shop for golf equipment? Or even one that someone has used and it's turned out to be reliable. Shops in Ireland seem to be such a rip off compared with the rest of the world!

Duke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Direct Golf
    American Golf Discount

Have used both of these and have been very happy. Both have very good special offers and a wide range of clubs and accessories.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Check out www.pinemeadowgolf.com - unbelievable!

Hyzepher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Good stuff - thanks a million!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I need to get a single Callaway x14 6 iron (my Dad lost his). Where can I get single clubs? (Sites above seem to only have full sets).

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Theres loads of American sites but i haven't ordered from any, i reckon customs would screw you! There seems to be very limited selection from online UK sites also...ah well suppose i'll have to bend over as usual in one of the Irish high street shops for a decent pair of golf shoes to replace my leaky old ones!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭mijmu

www.rockbottomgolf.com

I bought a Wilson Deep Red Driver 101 euro shipped. Ordered on Tuesday arrived on Friday.

Very Very Good.

Rgds
    Michael

Advertisement