Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM.IE accounts.

Options
  • 11-04-1999 12:28am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have accounts for anyone who wants to see them. Recently there has been some illinformed and much insulting insinuation that Spin Solutions and I personally have been making money from the National team.

I'm not going to even reply to that. I hope you can all see what the truth is but here are some figures that you should be aware of.

Player Flights: 830. approx (5x 120 + 1 x 150) + taxes and duties.

Jeep transport with machines. 330 for crossing(180 being paid by Dre, Zero and OL). Fuel was another 200.

Accom for players and supporters (we all pretty much shared the same 3 person room) 180

Misc other (taxis, players who didnt bring enough cash etc, work on the jeep) 90 approx.

Cost of the website image (purchased by spinsol) 50

Tshirts *should* have paid for themselves but so far they are easily 300 short. I HAVENT included them here as I still expect people to make good on their promises.

The total cost was approx 1500 of which 900 was sponsored by external sources. 350 was sponsered by spinsol, (in cash rather then in work, the bill if we included the costs of Gerry and my time would be easily 6K), the rest pretty much came from Gerry and my pockets.

Spin Solutions haven't had one call or prospect from this venture, and I didnt expect we would. Hopefully this will shut the morons up.

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 11-04-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Dev ya shouldn't even give them the satisfaction of explaining yer self.
    We all know that you and Vex have gone
    out of yer way to help the team, and I
    know for a fact that you guys are well
    out of pocket

Yer doin a great job, don't let the *******s drag ya down mate smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Its a shame there wasn't surplus cash, because after everything you've done for quake in Ireland you deserve it.
    Just my £.02

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CeReAL

I can't believe anybody would attempt to compromise DeVoRe with making money on the quake.ie's back ?!
    Actually, after seeing all the trouble and stress he went through organising Fr vs Ie in cooperation with us, I think it's a shame he isn't payed. He works his ass off more than any other international quake organiser I know and it's all for the Irish Quake scene.

Looking forward to seeing you in Scotland Tom =)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You wont see us until you feel a rocket at the back of your head! Ooh laa laa! tongue.gif

DeV.

Advertisement