Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion: Journal Comments

Options
  • 20-08-2003 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to get a list of comments in someones (your own) journal?

Say I take a look at my journal and there's say 1 more comment than there was the last time I looked.... I've about 30 entries... which means a lot of scrolling and looking to see if I can find it (never know it might be interesting!).

So it there anyway someone clever (*nudge* *nudge*) could write a wee script that'll put the date of the last comment next to the "discuss" button, or even a "new" button / notice of some sort?

<< Fio >>
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

that would be clever, wouldnt it....

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'll do this the next free chance I get. If it's not here in a week, bump the thread ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Hehe, thanks :)

<< Fio >>

*bump* *cough* *bump*

<< Fio >>

I said a week!

• Advertisement

*cough*

I already did it, go look at the journal entries.

Regards, Clever boy.

My Hero!

/me swoons.

<< Fio >>

Advertisement