Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BattleGrounds - Clan Survival

Options
  • 10-04-1999 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Ok,

Its back, some interesting matches lined up. Also theres a new league starting with a slight twist to it. Have a look and Dont Miss out.

Eric.

clansurvival.jpg

http://www.iol.ie/~eem/

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 10-04-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

hate to see waht youd be up to if you hadent retired smile.gif

might be into that leaguey thing...........

g'luck

[em]vagga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

cool i love all those cheap quotes like
    "can you handle it" and
    "compete or die"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ChRoMe99

sounds fun smile.gif

ChRoMe

Cool MP That will help in brining up the standards of Irish quake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Pure Genius.

Count me in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

yesh, dish shall be mosht keek asshh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hey MP ... pure genius...

A league that could be a lot of fun for us non duelers/war players.. sounds like there is an extremly good chance that the teams will be well balanced and so a bit of fun to play in...

Nice one MP..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 haha

cool some 1 pick me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Nice one MP smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think this is a winner. Blade, MP and I sat around and discussed it there a while ago.
    I have mentioned to MP that asking people to rank themselves honestly might be a good idea.

Right now I am *not* good enough to warrant being a team leader as I suck in wars, low ping or not. I'd say I'm 2/3. But it sure sounds like a bit of craic to me.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Sounds good. Stick my name in the hat.

J.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

BTW: this is totally open to anyone especially Q2 lads who've I've approached already via spoonman, we're not aiming to convert anyone we just want numbers for a "fun" league. Teams will be balanced out so theres no rapages and each team leader will be responsible for kitting out his team with proxies, binds, cfg's, and a crash course on war tactics.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Well Im a Ca muppet who has no idea of teamplay.
    PICK ME!
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hey id do that for sure
    when ye plan on starting this ?

Advertisement