Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tis all over now. Time 2 say goodbye

Options
  • 21-08-2003 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Well it's been a bit of a roller-coaster ride over the past year or so. F*uck it - school itself has been a rollercoaster couple of years! But none as much as the past year.

Anyway, everyone's going on to do different things now, and I was just wan2 say Good Luck to everyone.

Good luck to all who are repeating 6th year too: remember it's sooo not gonna be as bad this time as it was the first time around. You'll be much more calm and relaxed, and you now know what to expect next June. You know what work has to be done, compared to this year when it was all "**** what should I study! no - maybe i should revise this. no wait! maybe i should go over this! aaahhh!". Personally, that self-conversation generally ended in a panic attack, nervous breakdown, and off out to play pool.
    But it won't be that bad second time around, coz u know what you hav2 do, and you'll it'll be easier to get the study Vs leisure-time balance right this time. Good luck in August 2004 for the offers.

Good luck in college, good luck in work, good luck in life, and to those of you who didnt get exactly what you wanted, good luck in the 2nd round CAO offers.

Nice knowin y'all!
    HAVE FUN!

c ye l8r

P.S. This forum and it's users helped alot over the past couple of months. Thank you !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i second the motion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

i veto this motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

you don't have power of veto sangre. Motion passed :)

Yes I do.

I just spam this topic until it is deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Point Of Order, Sangre's Gay

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Your point of order is out of order. It must be phrased in the form of, "Is it in order for Sangre to be gay?"

p.s. Jesus christ we are nerds

Objection!

I'll allow it, it classifies the defendent as a carjacker.

Advertisement