Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Fixed Stars, Rollerskate Skinny, Whipping Boy etc?

• 21-08-2003 7:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Many of you will probably have discovered this site already, but I only stumbled across it recent weeks.

Got myself all the Fixed Stars singles, the VERY hard to find 'Illegitimate Target' sampler (all brilliant I might add) and Rollerskate Skinny's 'Horsedrawn Wishes'. ;) Granted you pay a bit for postage but it's worth it if you're looking for a record that you just can't get anywhere else. Of course, this is a general search site so you can find any record, but unlike others I've found on the web it does seem decent at finding music by Irish bands.

http://www.musicstack.com/

Just type in the name of the Artist you're looking for hit search. Many purchases don't even require a credit card, they'll often take a cheque/sterling draft through the post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I was thinking of geting myself an origonal version of submarine as mine is a copy but its going for $143

Advertisement