Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nixer - PC fixer in Galway

• 21-08-2003 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Hey that rhymes.

We have an internet cafe in Galway and 3 of our PC's are on the blink (operating system not found). Our techie guy is away right now so we are needing someone to go and sort 'em out.

Any takers? We need it done as soon as, btw.

Call 1890 890 100 and ask for Gordon or Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Gordon!! you're my competition? cool...... where are ya based? I'm in sleepzone Hostel, up by roches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

If your still looking for Help Gorden I'll sort you out. I used to do all the IT work for Sleepzone till that Cowboy patch took over and put me out of business :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Let it go Dave let it go.... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Heh, Talkshop on shop street is where the shop is. I'm in Dublin personally.

DaveG - I'll phone you back soon, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭TellyBingo

Hi there,
    I'm no business man, but I am very familar with Machines in general (mainly Win *,very little Linux) and am quite familar with Windows networking.

I would be willing to give my assistance in getting your machines up and running again. No fix, no Charge.

I can pop into you anytime you like as I am not currently working.

I have PM'ed youmy phone number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

were the pcs fixed ?

Advertisement