Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iq2cl and other leagues.

Options
  • 12-04-1999 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

What the story with iq2cl. We just startingagain or what.

Plus Kegser what ever happened to the 2v2 league i alway taught that would be difficult. But maybe a duel Cup knockout comp on sundays as well would be good.

Duel is alway left up on sunday's pllus there's alot of ppl who like it.Not me of co*****i'am just tryimg to get a decent thread goin sick of reading about q1'er stuff.

JM
    What do you all think smile.gif)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Yeah meself and pete were looking foward to the 2on2 league. We had q2dm1 wrapped up smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Can I enter the 2v2 tourny on me own like??? I reckon I'd win...

who do u luv...

juNk laa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I think Kegser getting the grand total of around three entrants the last time he tried to organise the 2v2 league prolly had something to do with that one biting the dust. Ah sure, there was only six weeks to email him, and the net was v slow around February smile.gif

Advertisement