Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UCD Orientation Guides?

• 21-08-2003 8:28pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here participating in the orientation guide thing this year?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

the what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

If you ask in the admin building, I'm sure they'll tell you.

Alternatively, pick up a map and find out yourself.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

my curiousity has bounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Basically what happened was a load of 2nd and 3rd years came in on registration day and gave a helping hand to any of the newbies that looked like they needed a hand. There were also campus tours going on aswell. Wasn't much to it really.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Yeah i was surprised at how well it worked actually. Were you doing it as well Gaffo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

well gaffo, I must be getting old, back in my day they were called freshers. Well, i'll toddle off back to my studies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Jeez, it's not like UCD is in the least bit confusing.

Advertisement