Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sHUTTLE

Options
  • 21-08-2003 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

I have a ****ing shuttle here and it has an sis961 chipset win2000o/s ?

Do u know what make the baord would be with that chipset or the graphics ore sound drivers i need

Cheers
    g

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭GRAHAM2002

ps it is socket A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

a quick browse of the internet suggests you have the Shuttle SS40G which has a SIS740 chipset with a SIS961 South Bridge - although it looks like that chip was used in a lot of motherboards.

Im also assuming you have a shuttle mini-case and motherboard rather than just a motherboard.

If any of the above is wrong please post again with more info on your set up.

However if you believe what I have said is correct then the drivers can be found on the shuttle US site here

If you're in doubt about anything I've said or you think Im just plain wrong ;) post some more and I'll try to work things out.

I got the drivers for the agp graphics for the chipset now I have a sound chip E3DX

any ideas where i can get the drivers a they are not on drivers guide

g:confused:

Secret I found the sight and it seems to match the spec so i will download the drivers

Many thanks for your assistance

g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

You dont say whether that is a seperate card or on the motherboard - if the latter then they are on the same page as the link I pasted. If not try typing the code plus the words sound card into any decent search engine and see what you get.

Oppps you I caught ya between posts! ignore this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

you could try using

Belarc Advisor

free for personal use and an excellent system scanner/reporter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 steelf0x

umm

Lads

Thankx for all the help I got it sorted all is well.

I just remembered that I had a copy of belarc could have saved my self a load of grief.

But these shuttles are lovely looking machines but can be a bit of a nightmare for drivers.

But as they say another day another lesson learnt

Advertisement