Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best 3D glasses?

• 21-08-2003 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

hey all,

does any one have suggestions for 3d glasses? I did some googling and ame up wit a whole bunch of sites, but does any one have a personal recommendation?

Not looking for V expensive ones, just ones to play a few games, maybe watch some DVDs.

Any one ever hear/used: http://www.edimensional.co.uk

TIA,
    Cherrio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

I had the Wireless E-D Glasses from edimensional for quite a long time and it very good I would say. Especially for flight sim or some racing games, even tried it with CS and it works. Never try to watch DVD with it though coz I think you need special prgram to do that. I would suggest you to get the wired one instead of the wireless one coz this guy is a battery hunger and the batteries aren't cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

if you wear perscription galsses, how easy\comfortable is it to use these things as well? do ye have to put in contact lenses every time you would use them?
    i for one hate wearing my contacts while staring at monitor, the whole blinking less thing makes em dry out quicker.

Advertisement