Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kirk Hammett - Johnny Depp

Options
  • 21-08-2003 11:15pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else think that Johnny Depp looks like Kirk Hammett in Pirates Of The Caribbean??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ah, I thought this was a thread confirming what we already know about them two :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They've got taches(sp?)?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

EXACTLY!

So does Glenn from the village people.

What about Hetfield's handle bar tache? That's village people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Good job he's the One And Only James Hetfield otherwise he wouldn't get away with it. He'd something similar round the Load era, iirc, didn't he?

• Advertisement

Nope, black album stylee. Over and beside his mouth. check www.metontour.com for pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

My bad. Anyway, doesn't count for me, cause they haven't been around for ages, that I've seen anyway, and I'm waiting impatiently for their follow up to Justice.

<liverpool accent>Ahright, calm down, calm down</accent> I am kidding. Kinda.

Advertisement