Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let sleeping dogs lie

• 22-08-2003 4:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

As I was climbing out of a window of a house that I had just burglarised, I decided to stop and test to see that the camera I had stolen worked. (I didn't want to find out later that it was junk and have to go to all the effort of bringing it back to get a refund.)

The photograph below is of the stupid dogs in the back garden, who for the most part remained fast asleep while I ransacked the house. Bloody useless guard dogs they were!

I think the pictures I took as I was climbing out of the master-bedroom window turned out quite well, considering the precarious position that I was in.

Let_sleeping_dogs_lie01.jpg

Notice the cute little human-face the larger dog made while asleep. He was obviously dreaming of something perverted.

If you dog-lovers want to coo at more pictures of these mutts, click here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Funny how the angle of the pic makes it look like they were in a different garden, and not the one of the house where the photo was taken from....

but I guess thats just me ;)

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

hmmmm, maybe the owner of the 'mutts' should take them for a walky more often, that way, they would not p!ss on the lawn and kill the grass.

p.s.

lovely doggies btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by ColinM
    Notice the cute little human-face the larger dog made while asleep. He was obviously dreaming of something perverted.
    LOL you're right! :D
    Cool pic though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Excellent pics!!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

The puppy beside the wshing line looks like a wee lion cub, it does...

check out my dog on www.rymus.net.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭an_taoiseach

Brickie & helper sleeping

Looks like the wall is only half way there

Very hard to get good workers these days

An T

Advertisement