Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A problem that I just cant seem to fix...

Options
  • 13-04-1999 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

k, for all you learned ppl out there...

the map e1m2 does not appear to work for me, let me explain.

When I log onto a server thats running this map it tells me I have the wrong version. This seems quite unlikely as its the version that came with the original install ( as in NOT that cut down version of quake)

When I set up a QuakeWorld server here at home it can connect no problem and the map seems fine and I can even watch demos made on the map but I just cant seem to connect to it on-line.

I cant reinstall quake because I lost the CD WAAAAYYYYYYYYY back in 96 when I originally installed it.

Anyone got any idea what might be wrong?

Or even better be able to give me a proper version of the map which I could try?

El

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

You probably have it water hacked, run the waterhack on it again, if it aint that just get someone to give it to you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Just so you can be sure it's not the bsp that is causing the problem you can download my version from here. It is water hacked but has not caused me any problems at all.

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~brian/e1m2.zip

M

Advertisement