Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Phantom

Options
  • 22-08-2003 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

it has finally been announced, today i read in the irish news. it showed a possible prototype thingy for the new console, and claimed that it will be more powerfull than all current consoles, will use broadband, and will come with lots of software pre installed. anyone got a link?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by weemcd
    anyone got a link?:)

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=53003

this thing will bomb heavier than shock and awe. no developers on board, games delivered through broadband(in ireland, like shoite :)). forget about it and buy a real console or a similarly specd pc with a CD drive! so you can install your own games without lining eircons coffers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

its still important news, like, and the atari jaguar bombed, and people here still talk about that piece o s hit

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Penny Arcade.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Hell, I'll be surprised if it a) turns out not to be a hoax and b) actually launches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RockViper

The Phantom is either :

A) the real deal, i.e. it does exactly what is says on the tin in which case it'll cost a couple 'o million euro and we'll all be in debt till we're old and haggard.

OR

B) Infinium Labs is really a by-company of Microsoft in which case part A) still applies and we loose our soul(a standard in all infernal contracts) aswell as our money and aul Bill-elzebub dooms the gaming market forever with super sub-standard games and hidden fee's that'll have your head spinning.....

'course it's probably a hoax though :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement