Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Logging In

• 23-08-2003 1:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

I'm a Mac OS X / Safari user. The problem I'm having is that by the time I have finished typing up a reply to a post and click submit I am told that I'm not logged in !

Fair enough, so I log in again . . now I'm told that I have not selected a topic . . grrr !

So I have to go back to my reply, copy it and go forward again and paste it in before I can submit it.

I have cookies enabled and I'm not a slow typist the timeframe I'm talking about here is only 2 to 3 mins !!

I get the same problem with I.E.

What gives ???

Tinky

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Do you get logged out doing anything else? Can you browse the boards in general and stay logged in before you go to reply?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I have been browsing now for about 5 -7 mins. If I take any longer than 2 mins to type this reply I will get a "not logged in" error.

I logged in at the start of this session on Boards - browsed for a while before replying to your post. I am going to submit this reply now - if I get the error again I'll post again.

Tinky

Advertisement