Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of this area in Wickla?

• 23-08-2003 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Okay I know its near Greystones, or Delgany possibly. Russian Village is the place of interest. Does anyone know of this place or anyone from here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

Yep Russian Village, I know it
    The actual address is Kilquade which is nearer to Kilcoole/Newcastle/Kilpeddar than Greystones or Delgany. Nice area of Wicklow. I'm from around there myself.

What are you up to? Buying a house?

Directions to get there from N11,
    Coming from Dublin on the N11 turn left at Kilpedder/Kilquade cross- roads. Follow signs for National Garden Exhibition Centre. Take 1st left turn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

Thanks for the info! A friend of mine is always talking about this girl he once knew from this place, and I was gonna surprise him by getting him in touch with her through email or whatever. A bit of matchmaking if you will, no house buying...yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

ah that's nice.. hope it works out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

PM'd you with the obvious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Davemcfar

Anyone know of any decent parties on up that way after the gig?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 kevbielo

its not on in lugalla anymore.****in kilmainham now due to weather,,
    ireland is a losad of bolox.haha

Advertisement