Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a challenge to q1 muppets

Options
  • 14-04-1999 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok here it goes.
    i like q1 ok
    but all i can play is the shareware version of quake at work. and the only level we play is the house of whatshisname. you know the one with the big lava pit in the middle and the elctrocuty things that come down at the side. yis know the game better than i do so i will presume yis know the level.
    now, since i get murdered by everyone ive ever playd (even adra) coz i dont know any of the levels, id like to challenge some of yis to play me on that level.
    yis will still whip my a$$ coz im a q2 muppet, but i feel its about time that i made the frag count lower than about 50.
    the gauntlet has been thrown.
    play me on that level damn yis and may the best girl win.
    now, where can i get a copy of this q1 game!

white(yeah, take it, whatever)wash

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The House of Chthon - the memories!!!

8 player ffa's on it in first year of college - we didn't have full version till I got bored in Dublin one day and bought it!

I'll give ya a game Eamo!

It sould be equal enough - I've not played that level or the GAME in AGES. I played against a few bots there last night (first game in months - honest) and I got analy raped! Not nice (they didn't use Vasaline).

Anyway, time, date, server?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

I'll stick it up on the serverlist for arena2.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, since im workin thursday, friday and saturday, any of these nights will be fine by me. im usually on irc at 8.
    i will have to get the q1 cd first though.
    oops no, thursdays out. gong to see flc.
    frday on irc. cmon you boring no skilled q1 players. wheres yer balls?
    shame theres no shaft on that level. wouldnt it be embarressing to be beaten by me.

i must be true. q1 is dead
    white(i'll write your obitury b1tch)wash

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cheers for that Brian!

Right so Eamo - Friday night at 8ish on IRC.

Lets get it on Q2 *****!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

You people are all worthless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

ahhhh the good old days of FFA's on the house of errr forgotten the name smile.gif

Yeah WWman I'll play ya.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

>You people are all worthless

I disagree. Human organs go for quite a lot on the black market these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ah yes that house of the rising su..um no chton (what a duff name, no wonder the bastid has a big fat red belly). I used to play that level in my pre-q2 days over the lan in school..it was reffered to as "the circle", and since none of us knew how to properly configure a server, we had to be careful not to exit the level..anyone who did got a few dead arms..ah the memories, although a group of 1st,2nd and 3rd years aint much competition is it?..my frag counts were in the 200's..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

Dupre, My organs are priceless compared with working class organs.

Advertisement