Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Forum] Archery

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Thanks again but I'm just wondering about moderating of the board.

I see it has no moderator. Athletics is the same. Is is typical that they don't have moderators or is there something else I'm not aware of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Sure depends how the traffic is anyway. Not all Forums have a Mod. some of them don't need any.

If any muppetry occurs just PM an admin for now.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

nah we just leave them for a week or two top see who steps up to the job and is actually interested in the topic....

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by halenger
    Athletics is the same. Is is typical that they don't have moderators or is there something else I'm not aware of?

I've done what little modding has been needed on the Athletics board and asked others to keep an eye on it when I'm not around. A mod would be nice, but there hasn't been a huge need just yet.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Ah right... Kewl.

The only thing I was thinking was along the lines of putting sticky posts with lists of clubs and maybe places to buy equipment too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement