Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Servers

Options
  • 14-04-1999 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

I heard that Tinet have got themselves 2 new duel PII 450's (rackmountable jobs) for the quake servers. OMG Trey Kewl!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

right, get those damn tribes servers away from the q2 ones smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I knew that for ages tongue.gif

You're so behind the times Eric curlydav.gif

EDIT!!!

in a breaking news flash........

Neither of those 2 new machines will be used for existing Quake services. Tribes, Half-life and Quake 3 will be the lucky parties (amongst others). All this is being said to make Eric look bad and cause Ed told me to!!! curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    curlydav.gif

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 14-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Like if ya knew that fer ages...do ya know it they have them up an running yet and if so ya got any addresses for them ? smile.gif

MikeS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

I think all these servers should be renamed in honour of ME

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Well you'll have to change your name to ManiacEgo so we can name them in honour of ME.

J.
    --

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I couldn't say anything cause Eric tied me up cause he wanted to say it first!!!

Seriously, I knew they were coming but hadn't arrived. They're only just after gettin' there and I believe Our Lord Mc Govern will be sorting them out ASAP.

Cloud: good call man! I LOVE ME!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There is probably something in the domain name registration laws against
    MoronicDickhead.tinet.ie

DeV.

Hence another good reason to concur with my edict, as if it need be questioned.

KNEEL

Cloud, You've had your moment.
    Its now time foe ME.
    so, how about
    q1KNEEL1.quake.ie
    q2-=EgoManiac=-1.quake.ie

I know you want to

Advertisement