Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panda lookalikes?

• 23-08-2003 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

Whenever I dont get enough sleep I get rather severe black rings around/under my eyes. Without sounding really horribly horribly vain Im wondering if theres any easy way to get rid of them? (I dont smoke and im not too ghostly white, before anyone asks). Getting more sleep isnt always an option so Im looking for home remedies that work or something of that sort :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

coffee and a walk through town usually blows away my cobwebs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

A good (fried) breakfast and a shower work for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

black rings under the eyes are caused when you can see the veins there through the skin, to avoid you can

1. gain weight, layers of fat under your eyes will hide the veins
    2. get a tan, can't see the veins through darker skin.
    3. use some cosmetic concealant.

Advertisement