Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunderland Win Shock!

• 23-08-2003 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I should mention this! They won 2-0, dunno who they were playing...

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Preston away at Deepdale , really wanted Mick to have that tag as the worst manager ever oh well have to wait another 20 games now :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Just thought I should mention this! They won 2-0, dunno who they were playing...

Are you sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i watched the 1st half and they weren't up against anyone spectactular. kind of boring IMO hence the not watching the 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭colster

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Preston away at Deepdale , really wanted Mick to have that tag as the worst manager ever oh well have to wait another 20 games now :D

kdjac

And why exactly would you want that? I think this is childish rubbish. The man did a very good job for Ireland. He's moved on now. It's just plain idiotic vindictiveness. Give him a break FFS.
    Anyway McCarthy is not solely responsible for that run. I think Mssrs Wilkinson and Coterrill had something to do with that run.
    Think of the effect that a run like that would have on the young Irish players there such as Thornton and Butler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Fair play to him!!!

Hope he gets them promoted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭colster

They've won again. 2-0 against Watford today with Healy on the bench.
    Looks like they are starting to turn the corner.

Advertisement