Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goal Of The Week

• 23-08-2003 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

although Henry will score loads of dazzlers tomorrow *fingers crossed* Mutu has scored the goal of the week IMO. did ye see the bend on the ball when it got near the goal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sligo Rover's first goal against Shelbourne was amazing - the keeper was lobbed from about 45 yards out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Don't worry, Henry always comes out on top, always.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Lillian Nalis' goal against Leicester was quite nice i thought. Nicely taken header, Ian Walker got a touch on it but he couldn't keep it out. It's just a shame Nalis plays for Leicester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

My vote goes to Tarico of Tottenham. Cracking run and sweet strike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

i'd have to go with Mutu's, great strike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Tarico for me so far for the reasons already stated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Gilbertos goal today was sweet. lovely movement down the left and a brilliant cross in from Pires, Gilberto then banged it in

Wiltords goal. great pass from Pires to Henry who then made an amazing pass into Wiltord and goal.

almost orgasmic watching Arsenal today

Henrys pass for Wiltords first goal was special. I could have scored from there although it being for arsenal i would have deliberately Missed.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

kanoute scored a cracker as well

Gilberto's goal, no doubt. Mutu was lucky with that goal as his free kick was s***:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Na it was Taricos for Spurs.

Originally posted by UbahOne
    Na it was Taricos for Spurs.

U have a knack for agruing with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

I'd love to post a picture from ebaums world right now but im sure thats against the rules...so ill just leave it at that.

ebaums?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Mutu or Tarrico without a doubt were the goals of the week. Can't decide between the 2. Well I don't want to say a Spurs player got goal of the week now do I :p

Gandalf.

Well I don't want to say a Spurs player got goal of the week now do I

Go on Gandalf as ive near choked myself praising The Gunners today.;)

posted by gangsta
    U have a knack for agruing with me.

Its nothing to do with me really but surly Ubah is entitled to his opinion like the rest of us. Ive noticed a bit of what your insinuating here lately but i dont see it being the case in this instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Gilberto Silva's goal against Boro yesterday was a cracker, although I think Taricco's was the best overall, particularly from a centre-back. Kanoute's was pretty sweet too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Had to be Scholes it was pure genius the way he knocked it in with his chest. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

easily gilberto silvas. though boro were crap

Anelka goal against Blackburn must also be in contention or the honour. How he beat Freidel from that angel i,ll never know.

Great Goal putting city top ( until wenesday only):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

an unbelievable strike by Michael Tarnatt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

What about Gareth Ainsworth's 2 strikes last nite. Saw them this morning on Sky Sports News and what 2 beauties they were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Definatly Tarnetts goal on Monday nite against Blackburn it was a cracker from 45yards went from right to way left Freidal got a hand to it but couldnt stop it.It reminded me of Roberto Carlos's goal against France in the Toulon tournament

Advertisement