Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is lyrqjyva.exe??

• 23-08-2003 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

found this running in processes. I'm running xp pro..programs to many to mention. Did a google on this dot exe - which usually does the trick - but it didnt come up with anything. Was able to stop it so its not an essential windose service....any ideas what this might be...get a bit para when i find stuff running on my machine that are a mystery:ninja:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Well download the latest update for your Anti virus and scan your drives. Then Download Adware and get rid of any spyware that might be living on your computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Well download the latest update for your Anti virus and scan your drives. Then Download Adware and get rid of any spyware that might be living on your computer.

I have NAV2003 set to auto-update & use adaware frequently..just ran a scan..it did remove 4 objects (advertising related cookies).

I forgot to mention that i also have the following mystery dot exe running:

aksrvnt.exe

This runs everytime i reboot.

I believe that another dot exe is generated everytime i reboot. On second reboot, lyrqiyva.exe is gone but replaced by zarahshy.exe
    On third reboot, lyrqiyva.exe & zarahshy.exe are absent but replaced by svqjabwl.exe.
    All the while, aksrvnt.exe is running each time on startup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

that does not look good

aksrvnt.exe results in this find,

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,7091520~root=remark,7074305~mode=flat

dont know if its related, but if it was me i would check it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

aksrvnt.exe's been in place since May:mad: ...not hundred per cent yet but i may have been keylogged.

The dynamically changing dot exe that i mentioned above is 'anti-keylogger' software that i installed today...so thats ok.

Advertisement