Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Ego??

Options
  • 15-04-1999 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking FB....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Well erm...... i just dunno what to say Slosh. hmmmm.

Kneel before me too if you like but i'll be kneeling before egomaniac myself apparently......as indeed we all will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

Your puny brain has failed you, Slosh.

I am He who cannot be known. He, who is blessed with all the best qualities in Man, and of Quake2. I grow greater with your belief in ME. As does my Holy Refridgerator- emblem of my divinity.

KNEEL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Thats enough - you gotta be PeeWee...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

no its not peewee, egos posts are amusing while peewee can't string two words together properly. peewee would be the mat that people would keel on smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Right - Billy Connolly it is..

• Advertisement

Bah Fools all!!
    Have i not visited you in your dreams, Nog, and made you wet the bed much to your good ladywife's ire. I am He, the -=EgoManiac=- of legend old.

PeeWee is not worthy even of my brown steaming stools. That honour falls to my lab technicians.

Slosh, you're brain is just that. Pleb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

settle down Rev smile.gif

Bah Hecate you fool

Advertisement