Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork reunion on the 27th?

Options
  • 24-08-2003 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I've heard some rumours about this from various people and as I myself live in Cork city I want to know more about this. I've been in Kerry for a week and need filling in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

In fitting context, I have to start with I'll fill YOU in.

I'm going because I like Cork and I'm working on the 30th. Bah. I dont know when and where its on but then again, meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I'll in you fill.

Im also going, not that I know when or where it's on but I'll just wander around and hope I bump into someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Its 12:30, fitzgerald park on the 27th

BE THERE OR BE...

... I got nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Jaffer
    BE THERE OR BE...
    /me steals hugh's line

A RECTANGLYOOR TING!

Exactly, one of them

/me speaks under breath: Stupid fools have walked right into my trap

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

if other dubliners are going, so shall i, unless i have some kind of social outing planned already for the 27th. is that wednesday? i'd lurve to go but i have this mental picture of me lost, alone, in cork. wait a minute.... that was your plan all along, wasn't it?!?

DAMN! We've been found out!

To the bee-mobile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

*looks at smiley face* wtf?

I'll definitely be there btw.

good, you can bring new bongos for me :) only kidding, dont

BTW neil, is someone going to delete chancers posts or will they stay as a testament to his/her muppetry

Originally posted by mentalimplosion
    if other dubliners are going, so shall i, unless i have some kind of social outing planned already for the 27th.
    Garogs coming. He's a Dubliner. You HAVE to come!! I'll kill you if you don't! Cancel your social outing, what social outing could be better than seeing your beloved twin?!? (don't answer that)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Couldnt be meeting place be a little...you know, NOT far away from Patrick's Street? Like outside the Opera House?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

It's a bit late for this but...
    If you're coming from Dublin take the 07.58 train from Heuston to Cork if you can. That's the one all the other people on the Dublin-Cork line should be on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

You do know it will be raining in Cork tomorrow, and Fitzys Park is miles away. I say it would be a better option to meet outside the Opera House where all the mini-moshers meet.....

Yeah good idea. Let's all meet outside the Opera House

Today was cool. I was surprized so many people actually came (about 20) because usually with these kind of things people say they will go but don't bother in the end. And where did Garog and Aonghus go after I left?

Now back to thinking of how to get money for the train on Saturday.

We went to a hottel and got free drinks from my mother. HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

It was a great day overall I think.
    I was surprised by the turnout too. But the weather was really good and it was sunny all day...I was very disappointed with the Death by Chocolate in Gino's though, damn bananas and almonds.
    Oh well, Dublin reunion ho!

Yeah, twas good. I still think meeting in Fitzgerald Park wasn't the cleverest though, i mean, it would've made more sense to meet somewhere in the middle of the city. Outside Boots on Patrick St. for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

HAHAHA none of ye know who i am.Even tho u know my name.
    Y do u all post such pointless posts sum of ye neway.Yep the reunion in Cork was OK i suppose but If we all met at the OPera house all those Dubliners wouldnt have seen the Shaky bridge.(Opera house wud probably have been better)

You know, if some people were to put a teeny-tiny more effort into writing properly rather than playing fast and loose it would make it a little easier to read.

• Advertisement
Advertisement